The emerging economies of Asia such as Japan, China, Korea, Singapore have a feature we can easily see that is the appearance of multi-industry corporations. We are seen as the Chaebols of Korea, or the four tycoons in Japan, or the Tech Empires of China. They not only develop on the core business of the Enterprise, but expand and create cover over most other fields, with the advantage of being available in finance and their resources.
Vietnam has large multi-industry corporations that continuously expand and develop business scale and business fields. Corporations, after a successful period in their core business, continue to expand into many other fields. Vin Group transformed from a real estate group to an industrial production, retail, e-commerce, and technology unit. Viettel changed from a State Corporation with the field of telecommunications to become a unit of Technology, Construction and Commerce. Hoa Phat Group has moved from the Industrial Group, is expanding into the fields of agriculture, commerce, real estate, etc. And there are many other multi-industry conglomerate models.
- With the characteristics of continuous expansion, cross-ownership of the Corporations and the nature of mergers and dissolutions, M&A of member units, association leads to the peculiarities of the human resource problem such as:
- Change of organizational structure: The common feature of the Group is structural changes, leading to the effects of cost centers, and the distribution of costs among member units is extremely complicated. The decentralized system, human resource management is affected. In particular, the policies and general human resource mechanism of human resources are affected.
- Concurrent work: Employees often hold multiple positions in organizations. As Corporations expand, they often move core employees down to new business units to manage in order to gain influence. Therefore, Concurrent work management needs a flexible system with many cases.
- Attracting internal talent in the Group: the development of internal talent is gradually becoming a trend of enterprises. Instead of recruiting outside, units in the Group can rely on the capacity, experience and results of employees in the same Group to recruit internally. Therefore, internal information between units in the Group needs to be transparent. Enterprises need a system to analyze the criteria between the positions of the units in the group to ensure that the appropriate employee is proposed.
- CoffeeHR is built on the Organization Management mindset. The system has a flexible organizational structure, ensuring constant change. Along with that, the consulting team will support businesses to apply general human resource problems and apply common human resource management standards.
- The system allows setting up a framework for the transfer of Concurrent employees. CoffeeHR's consultants will help businesses apply the characteristics of Concurrent work, transfer so that it is easy to change and ensure the regulations on Contracts, Taxes, Social Insurance.
- The CoffeeHR system is established from a competency framework, with very clear job descriptions for each position. In particular, it allows to build a career path and the suggestion planning to help the HR department and the leadership team easily identify employees who match the necessary criteria.